RTi3 is Canada's premier annual meeting for the Radiation Therapy community. RTi3 is committed to advancing the science and practice of Radiation Therapy, showcasing the latest research and clinical innovations.
RTi3 2022 will be held on Friday, May 27th and Saturday, May 28th, 2022.
- To disseminate the latest evidence in radiation therapy to inform and stimulate clinical practice
- To provide learning opportunities for practitioners to update their clinical knowledge
- To facilitate networking and communication and the development of professional communities of practice
- To gain new knowledge and understanding on: the innovative application of radiotherapy technology, factors influencing clinical outcomes, quality improvement in radiotherapy, and patient and supportive care
- To inform practice knowledge and clinical skills through lectures and workshops on current and new practice models and strategies
- To discuss challenges and opportunities related to advanced practice initiatives, career specialization and development, and education and research endeavors
Will open in November 2021.
Early Bird registration starts December 5, 2021.
View RTi3 2021 Supplemental in Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences (JMIRS)
View past RTi3 Conference program information.
View 2021 RTi3 Conference sponsors.
Planning Team for RTi3 2022
- Darby Erler, Co-Chair (Odette)
- Winnie Li, Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Michael Velec, Past Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Mikki Campbell (Odette)
- Madette Galapin (Odette)
- Martin Chai (Michener/UHN)
- Ruvette Coelho (Durham)
- Meghan Ward (UTDRO)
- Olga Pidhirska (UTDRO)
- Nawroz Fatima (CVH)
- Cassandra Costello (RVH)
- Vickie Kong (Princess Margaret)
- Brian Liszewski (Ontario Health CCO)
- Shaziya Malam (Southlake)
- Merrylee McGuffin (Odette)
- Ewa Szumacher (UTDRO CPED)
- Kieng Tan (Princess Margaret)
- Caitlyn Marie Lazar (UTDRO/Michener MRS Student Rep)
- Rabina Parhar (UTDRO/Michener MRS Student Rep)
- Shu Wang (UTDRO/Michener MRS Student Rep)
- Jill Johnson (UTDRO/Michener MRS Student Rep)