UTDRO Alumni Award
UTDRO has one of the largest radiation residency, fellowship and physics residency training programs, as well as a BSc MRS Program that attracts some of the finest trainees. Many of our graduates have gone on to have distinguished careers, thereby affecting change, innovation and impact nationally and internationally. We would like to acknowledge the achievements of our alumni through a UTDRO Alumni Award.
The UTDRO Alumni Award is designed to recognize excellence in professional creativity, education, research or global health following graduation from our training programs.
The nominees for the award must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be graduates of a UTDRO training program (radiation oncology residency, physics residency, fellowship, radiation therapy, MSc in radiation therapy)
- Be an alumni who is not employed at a UTDRO-affiliated hospital
- Be alumni within 20 years of graduation from our training program
- Demonstrate excellence in the field of radiation medicine through education, research, creative professional activities, or global health
- Contribution to the UTDRO community post-graduation
Nominations will be solicited from the UTDRO faculty, trainees, as well as from the UTDRO alumni community. Joint submissions are welcomed.
The final selection will be made by the UTDRO Vice-Chairs Committee. The Awards Committee will also consider nominations received from the UTDRO community for the Faculty of Medicine Dean’s Alumni Awards.
The award recipient is announced at our yearly Alumni Reception at ASTRO. Make sure to visit our website for the most up-to-date event information.
There is no limitation on the number of times an individual can be nominated, but he or she can only receive the award once.
Please follow the link below to complete the nomination form by Friday, August 11, 2023.