Register for Research Day
Each spring we are excited to showcase and celebrate some of the great research happening across UTDRO through the submitted abstracts, oral presentations, and posters for Research Day. It is an opportunity for faculty and trainees to discuss the findings from their research, meet with their colleagues, and expose medical students to research.
Call for Abstracts
All trainees supervised by a UTDRO Faculty Member are eligible to submit an abstract and present at Research Day.
- Deadline to submit your abstract is March 11, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
- Abstracts must be submitted online - submit your abstract now!
- One first-author submission per trainee (trainees may submit more than one abstract, however only one abstract can be selected for an oral presentation, if it qualifies).
- Abstracts must be reviewed by the supervisor(s) prior to submission.
- Your Supervisor’s name must be specified
- All educational, clinical, translational and basic science work will be considered.
- Maximum 450-word limit.
- Format will be purpose; methods; results; conclusions.
Venue and Format
We're planning for an in-person event pending U of T Return to Campus Guidelines. Please register and hold this time block in your calendar and we'll advise as soon as possible.
Date and Registration
Research Day will be held on May 16, 2022 at 12:00 - 5:30 PM EST.