Formerly known as Evening Journal Club
UTDRO encompasses an academic community of 6 Cancer Centers in Southern Ontario (Princess Margaret, Odette, Southlake, Royal Victoria, Oshawa and Credit Valley). Therefore, it is fundamental to provide a forum to exchange clinical, research and educational knowledge. The UTDRO Evening Series (Formerly UTDRO Evening Journal Club (EJC)) will help establish collaborative teams with members from different cancer centers to advance scholarly mandates.
- To develop knowledge exchange on clinical, research and educational topics within UTDRO.
- To promote opportunities for collaboration within UTDRO
- To provide the participants with a global overview on the selected theme for the event
- To showcase UTDRO innovations in the topic theme
- To strengthen our academic community within UTDRO through social interactions
Co-Chairs: Eric Leung, Jennifer Croke
This event is proudly brought to you by our sponsors: