Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Awards
Awards & Fellowships
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is proud to annually recognize and celebrate the excellence, innovation and impact of our CPD community members through 8 different awards.
The following CPD Awards are available annually:
- Colin Woolf Excellence in Program Development and Coordination
- Colin Woolf Long Term Contributions to CPD
- Colin Woolf Sustained Excellence in Teaching in CPD
- Dave Davis Research Award
- David Fear Fellowship
- Fred Fallis Award in Online Learning
- Excellence in Interprofessional CPD Award
- Ivan Silver Innovation Award
Closing date for nominations
November 30, 2023 (midnight)
- Candidates are not eligible if they won the award within 5 years.
- Winners will be honoured at the Temerty Faculty of Medicine Educational Achievement Celebration, which will take place on Wednesday, May 15, 2024.