RTi3 2022 Accepted Abstracts Now Published
For the second year in a row, RTi3, a premier radiation therapy conference, hosted a fully virtual experience to extend beyond our Canadian borders and engage with an international audience. Despite the non-traditional forum, it once again received a large number of submissions from national and international radiation therapist (RTT) speakers, expanding the reach and impact of the RTi3 Conference.
On behalf of Darby Erler and Winnie Li, RTi3 2022 Co-Chairs, we are pleased to announce that the 36 accepted abstracts have now been published in the June Supplemental of the Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences.
Read the collection of RTi3 2022 Accepted Abstracts on the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (JMIRS) website.
We are also excited to announce that we are planning another stimulating year for RTi3 2023, which will be held in Toronto on March 31st - April 1, 2023, so stay tuned for more details!
A huge thank you to our 2022 Committee Members for continuing to make RTi3 a success:
- Darby Erler, Co-Chair, Odette
- Winnie Li, Co-Chair, Princess Margaret
- Brian Liszewski, Full Member, Ontario Health CCO
- Ewa Szumacher, Full Member, UTDRO/CPED
- Kitty Chan, Full Member, Princess Margaret
- Madette Galapin, Full Member, Odette
- Martin Chai, Full Member, Michener/UHN
- Merrylee McGuffin, Full Member, Odette
- Michael Velec, Full Member, Princess Margaret
- Mikki Campbell, Full Member, Odette
- Nawroz Fatima, Full Member, CVH
- Shaziya Malam, Full Member, Southlake Regional
- Ruvette Coelho, Full Member, Durham
- Vickie Kong, Full Member, Princess Margaret
- Cassandra Costello,Full Member, RVH
- Meghan Ward, Full Member, UTDRO
- Olga Pidhirska, Full Member, UTDRO
- Caitlyn Lazar, Student Member, UTDRO/Michener
- Jill Marie Johnson, Student Member, UTDRO/Michener
- Shu Wang, Student Member, UTDRO/Michener
- Rabina Parhar, Student Member, UTDRO/Michener
We look forward to another great year of RTi3, in-person in 2023!