RTi3 2023 Policies
Last updated October 20, 2022 at 9:35 AM ET
Cancelation by Attendee
Cancelation requests can be sent to RTi3 Conference by email (email@example.com). The following policies apply:
- Refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before February 21, 2023.
- Registration refunds will be processed within 7 business days from the request date to the original method of payment. Please note, the Eventbrite processing fee is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given for registrations for failure to attend, late arrival or early departure from the meeting.
- Canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel reservation. To cancel your hotel reservation, please contact your hotel.
- RTi3 accepts no responsibility and offers no reimbursement for airfare or other expenses participants may incur.
Cancelation by RTi3 Conference
Full refunds will be issued if the event is cancelled, including the Eventbrite registration processing fee. RTi3 accepts no responsibility and offers no reimbursement for travel or other expenses participants may incur.
Change of Event Delivery Format
RTi3 Conference is going forward with a fully in-person event for 2023. However, should this be no longer possible due to unforeseen circumstances relating to COVID-19 or any other health and safety issue, RTi3 will move to online delivery, if it is feasible to do so.
Should this occur, attendees will be given a partial refund of their registration fee to match 2022 online ticket fees. RTi3 accepts no responsibility and offers no reimbursement for travel or other expenses participants may incur.
Transferring Registration Policy
Registration transfers must be requested by email to RTi3 Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following policies apply:
- Paid registration is transferrable to another attendee at RTi3 Conference up to February 1, 2023. A $50 CAD transfer processing fee will be applied.
- Starting February 2, 2023, all transfer requests will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Complimentary registrations given by RTi3 are intended for the original recipient and cannot be transferred.
Last updated October 19, 2023, at 7:00 PM ET
Health and Safety
The health and safety for our attendees, partners, and sponsors remains a top priority. We appreciate your support in working with us to host a safe and successful RTi3 Conference.
COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation
- Attendees joining the in-person RTi3 in Toronto will need to be fully vaccinated. Please see the "Fully Vaccinated" section on the Government of Ontario website for a definition of what it means to be fully vaccinated: https://www.ontario.ca/page/proof-covid-19-vaccination or Health Canada
- By registering, attendees agree that they are fully vaccinated as per the definition provided by the Government of Ontario website.
- In the case of a valid medical or religious exemption, attendees must obtain a negative COVID-19 PCR test result within 48 hours prior to arriving at the meeting.
- During the registration process, all attendees must attest to meeting RTi3’s vaccination requirement.
Health and Safety Measures
- While mask wearing is currently optional in Toronto, RTi3 strongly recommends the use of masks. To support our attendees, masks will be available on-site.
- The mask requirement may be updated closer to the RTi3 Conference to comply with local guidelines and requirements.
Please monitor your health and check for signs of symptoms of COVID-19. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you notify RTi3 by email at email@example.com, and refrain from attending the Conference.
On-Site Health and Safety Measures
Our venue, St. Paul’s at Bloor, is committed to providing a clean, safe, and healthy event space for the safety and well-being of their guests and employees. An enhanced cleaning procedures will be implemented, and additional sanitizing stations will be offered.
Monitoring of Health and Safety Recommendations
RTi3 is closely monitoring local health and safety recommendations and will update these protocols based on the current conditions at the time of the meeting.
All attendees agree to comply with the most up to date version of the RTi3 Radiation Therapy Conference Health and Safety Policies.
COVID-19 Waiver and Assumption of Risk
All attendees who register to attend RTi3 Radiation Therapy Conference acknowledge that they are aware of the inherent risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 when attending the RTi3 Radiation Therapy Conference and WAIVE LIABILITY against RTi3, its organizers, employees, contractors, venue and volunteers for any loss, damages or suffering related to exposure to COVID-19.
Last updated October 19, 2023, at 7:00 PM ET
Event Photo and Video Release
By attending the RTi3 Conference, you grant RTi3 permission to use your name and likeness and your statements about the conference and events in photographs, videos, advertising, social media, or any other type of promotional material, unless you revoke this permission in writing to the RTi3.
If you have any questions about RTi3 Policies, please email the Conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to now?
You will be redirected to RTi3 Conference Registration webpage.
Get more information about RTi3 Conference goals, program and accreditation.