- BSc (Hons.), Radiography (Therapeutic), University of Anglia, UK
- MSc, Radiography, Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Certificate, Medical Dosimetry, American Association of Medical Dosimetrists
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers (Therapy), Southwest School of Radiography, UK
- Optimization of external beam radiotherapy for prostate cancer patients with bilateral hip prostheses
- Development of patient-specific PTV margins for use during radiotherapy for bladder cancer
- Quantification of dose actually delivered to the bladder wall during fractionated external beam radiotherapy
- Identification of objective metrics of urinary dysfunction during and after radiotherapy
- Evaluating organizational programs to increase Radiation Therapist research awareness and abilities
- Evaluating organizational programs to increase Radiation Therapist research output and dissemination
Rosewall T, Kong V, Vesprini D, Catton C, Chung P, Menard C, Bayley AJ. Prostate delineation using CT and MRI for radiotherapy patients with bilateral hip prostheses. Radiother Oncol 90(3): 325–330, 2009.
Rosewall T, Yan J, Bayley AJ, Kelly V, Pellizzari A, Chung P, Catton CN. Evaluating interprofessional variability in the documentation of radiation-induced acute toxicity using the RTOG system during prostate radiotherapy. Radiother Oncol 90(3): 395–399, 2009.
Rosewall T, Catton C, Currie G, Bayley AJ, Chung P, Wheat J, Milosevic M. The relationship between radiotherapy dose and chronic urinary dysfunction – A methodological critique. Radiother Oncol 97(1): 40-47, 2010.
Rosewall T, Kelly V, Higgins J, Huang SH, Yan J, Wenz J, Milosevic M. The influence of programmatic change on therapist research capacity – A single centre case study. J Med Im Rad Sci 40(4): 170-177, 2009.
Rosewall T. The use of journal clubs in Canadian radiation therapy departments: Prevalence and Perceptions J Med Im Rad Sci 43: 16-25, 2012