- FCCPM, Fellow of the Canadian College of Physicists in Medicine
- PPhys, Professional physicist certification, Canada
- CPhys & CSci, Chartered physicist and scientist certification, The Science Council, UK
- Member, AAPM, IEEE and IET
- Monte Carlo simulations for electron and photon beams
- Nanoparticle dosimetry
- Dose-volume histogram modeling and treatment plan optimization
- Preclinical treatment planning system
- Surface and interface dosimetry
- Cloud computing in Monte Carlo simulation
Leung MKK, Chow JCL, Chithrani BD, Lee MJG, Oms B and Jaffray DA. Irradiation of gold nanoparticles by x-rays: Monte Carlo simulation of dose enhancements and the spatial properties of the secondary electrons production. Med Phys, 38: 624-631 2011.
Chow JCL, Leung MKK, Lindsay PE, Jaffray DA. Dosimetric variation due to the photon beam energy in the small-animal irradiation: A Monte Carlo study. Med Phys, 37: 5322-5329 2010
Chow JCL, Markel D, Jiang R. Calculation of normal tissue complication probability using Gaussian error function model. Med Phys, 37: 4924-4929 2010.
Chow JCL, Jiang R. Monte Carlo calculation of monitor unit for electron arc therapy. Med Phys, 37: 1571-1578 2010.
Chow JCL, Leung MKK, Van Dyk Jake. Variations of lung density and geometry on inhomogeneity correction algorithm: A Monte Carlo dosimetric evaluation. Med Phys, 36: 3619-3630 2009.
Chow JCL. Cone-beam CT dosimetry for the positional variation in isocenter: A Monte Carlo study. Med Phys, 36: 3512-3520 2009.
Chow JCL, Owrangi AM. Solid Water as phantom for dosimetry of electron backscatter using low-energy electron beams: A Monte Carlo evaluation. Med Phys, 36: 1587-1594 2009
Chow JCL, Owrangi AM. Depth dependence of electron backscatter: An energy spectral and dosimetry study using Monte Carlo simulation. Med Phys, 36: 594-601 2009.
Chow JCL, Leung MKK. Monte Carlo simulation of MOSFET dosimeter for electron backscatter using the GEANT4 code. Med Phys, 35: 2383-2390 2008.
Chow JCL, Grigorov GN. Monte Carlo simulation of backscatter from lead for clinical electron beams using EGSnrc. Med Phys, 35: 1241–1250 2008.
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto
Adjunct Professor, Department of Physics, Ryerson University
Medical Physicist, Princess Margaret Hospital/University Health Network