Soft Tissue Sarcoma: The Toronto System
Oct 26 – 27, 2017
Join us for an exciting meeting led by a local team of interdisciplinary experts, outlining the successful Toronto approach to managing soft tissue sarcomas (STS). Experience an intimate and immersive curriculum over 2 days, where faculty will utilize a variety of approaches to demonstrate the development of a modern, evidence-based ‘best practice’ model for sarcoma management. The multidisciplinary practice environment that is essential for STS care will also be highlighted in a ‘tumour board’ discussion of challenging cases.
What to Expect:
- 2 day on-site course
- Course Directors: Dr. Peter Ferguson, MD, Dr. Charles Catton, MD & Ms. Colleen Dickie, MRT(T)
- Guest Faculty: Dr. Brian O'Sullivan, MD
- Mix of didactic lectures & hands-on application with interprofessional expert faculty
- Access to online pre- & post-course learning materials
- Networking social events
- Breakfast, lunch & breaks provided
- Registration: $2,000 CDN (trainee fee: $350 CDN; special pricing for interdisciplinary teams)
Space is limited so register soon!
Early-bird Deadline: September 28, 2017
To register, download the course registration and payment forms and return completed forms to the AEP Program Coordinator: Emily.Milne@rmp.uhn.ca