RTi3 is Canada's premier annual meeting for the Radiation Therapy community. RTi3 is committed to advancing the science and practice of Radiation Therapy, showcasing the latest research and clinical innovations.
RTi3 2020 takes place on May 29 & 30, 2020 in Toronto. It will be held at the Bram & Bluma Appel Salon in the Toronto Reference Library, which is situated in the Yorkville neighbourhood.
The early-bird registration rate is now open and will close on March 15, 2020.
REGISTER HERE for RTi3 2020.
- Location and Accommodation
- Past Programs
- Downloadable RTi3 logo for presenters
- To disseminate the latest evidence in radiation therapy to inform and stimulate clinical practice
- To provide learning opportunities for practitioners to update their clinical knowledge
- To facilitate networking and communication and the development of professional communities of practice
- To gain new knowledge and understanding on: the innovative application of radiotherapy technology, factors influencing clinical outcomes, quality improvement in radiotherapy, and patient and supportive care
- To inform practice knowledge and clinical skills through lectures and workshops on current and new practice models and strategies
- To discuss challenges and opportunities related to advanced practice initiatives, career specialization and development, and education and research endeavors
An application will be made to the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board in January for the accreditation of continuing education credits.
Planning Team for RTi3 2020
- Darby Erler, Co-Chair (Odette)
- Grace Lee, Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Laura D'Alimonte, Past Co-Chair (Odette)
- Michael Velec, Past Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Martin Chai, Member (Michener/UHN)
- Ruvette Coelho, Member (Durham)
- Lisa Di Prospero, Guest (JMIRS)
- Evan Donohue, Member (UTDRO Business Manager)
- Winnie Li, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Brian Liszewski (Odette)
- Merrylee McGuffin, Member (Odette)
- Roxanne Reid, Member (UTDRO Event Coordinator)
- Tara Rosewall, Member (UTDRO Radiation Therapy Faculty)
- Natalie Rozanec, Member (Southlake)
- Nathaniel So, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Ewa Szumacher, Member (UTDRO Co-Director Faculty Development and CEPD)
- Kieng Tan (Princess Margaret)