RTi3 is Canada's premier annual meeting for the Radiation Therapy community. RTi3 is committed to advancing the science and practice of Radiation Therapy, showcasing the latest research and clinical innovations.
RTi3 2019 takes place from May 31 to June 1 in Toronto. We have a new venue this year! RTi3 2019 will be held at the Bram & Bluma Appel Salon in the Toronto Reference Library, which is situated in the Yorkville neighbourhood.
The early-bird registration rate is now open and will close on April 24, 2019.
REGISTER HERE for RTi3 2019.
- Keynote Speakers
- Call for Abstracts
- Location and Accommodation
- National Innovation Snapshot
- Pre-Conference Webinar
- RTi3 Reception & Poster Viewing
- Past Programs
- Downloadable RTi3 logo for presenters
- To disseminate the latest evidence in radiation therapy to inform and stimulate clinical practice
- To provide learning opportunities for practitioners to update their clinical knowledge
- To facilitate networking and communication and the development of professional communities of practice
- To gain new knowledge and understanding on: the innovative application of radiotherapy technology, factors influencing clinical outcomes, quality improvement in radiotherapy, and patient and supportive care
- To inform practice knowledge and clinical skills through lectures and workshops on current and new practice models and strategies
- To discuss challenges and opportunities related to advanced practice initiatives, career specialization and development, and education and research endeavors
An application will be made to the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board in January for the accreditation of continuing education credits.
You can find the latest draft of the RTi3 2019 Conference Program here. The final program will be posted shortly.
Planning Team for RTi3 2019
- Laura D'Alimonte, Co-Chair (Odette)
- Michael Velec, Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Brian Liszewski, Past Co-Chair (Odette)
- Kieng Tan, Past Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Merrylee McGuffin, Member (Odette)
- Darby Erler, Member (Odette)
- Grace Lee, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Nathaniel So, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Gulaid Mohamoud, Member (Southlake)
- Ruvette Coelho, Member (Durham)
- Martin Chai , Member (Michener/UHN)
- Raj Ravi, Member (CVH)
- Monica Van Larkin, Member (CVH)
- Tara Rosewall, Member (UTDRO Radiation Therapy Faculty)
- Ewa Szumacher, Member (UTDRO Co-Director Faculty Development and CEPD)
- Evan Donohue, Member (UTDRO Business Manager)
- Bayani Macute, Member (UTDRO Event Coordinator)
- Lisa Di Prospero, Guest (JMIRS)
- Ankur Sharma, Guest (Michener Student @ PM)
- Nawroz Fatima, Guest (Michener Student @ CVH)
- Prisheela Yogendran, Guest (Michener Student @ Odette)