Evening Journal Club
UTDRO encompasses an academic community of 6 Cancer Centers in Southern Ontario (Princess Margaret, Odette, Southlake, Royal Victoria, Oshawa and Credit Valley). Therefore, it is fundamental to provide a forum to exchange clinical, research and educational knowledge. The UT-DRO Evening Journal Club (EJC) will help establish collaborative teams with members from different cancer centers to advance scholarly mandates.
- To develop knowledge exchange on clinical, research and educational topics within UT-DRO.
- To promote opportunities for collaboration within UT-DRO
- To provide the participants with a global overview on the selected theme for the event
- To showcase UTDRO innovations in the topic theme
- To strengthen our academic community within UT-DRO through social interactions
The Evening Journal Club takes place 3-4 times a year. The next event will take place on March 9, 2017 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm.